2 bedroom flat for saleGreenhill, Twyford, Adderbury
Sold STC £210,000
- Two bedroomed apartment
- Sitting room with balcony Open plan to kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gas ch via rads
- uPVC double glazing
- Large communal gardens adjoining countryside Lovely Southerly rural views
A VERY WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LOVELY SOUTHERLY RURAL VIEWS.
Communal hall, lift/stairs, hall, sitting room with balcony open plan to kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, large communal gardens adjoining countryside, lovely Southerly rural views.
Banbury 3 miles
Horton Hospital 1.5 miles
Sainsbury's supermarket 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford (Adderbury) continue for a short distance and take the first turning on the right into Greenhill. Continue to the car park at the end of the road and park in the central visitors unmarked spaces. Follow the path to Janet Blunt House and the apartment will be found on the first floor.
Situation - TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Red Lion which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
The Property - 12 JANET BLUNT HOUSE is an extremely well presented first floor apartment located in a desirable development adjoining countryside over which there are delightful views. It stands in large well tended communal gardens to the South and West of the apartments therefore enjoying a sunny aspect and a lovely spot from which to take in the rural views. The accommodation is approached via the communal entrance hall and stairs or lift to the first floor. It is well proportioned and includes a hall with built-in storage and airing cupboard. The open plan living accommodation includes a sitting room with double glazed French windows opening to a balcony with space to sit out and enjoy the outlooks over the garden and fields beyond. The kitchen area is very well fitted and has a full range of integrated appliances. The master bedroom also has a lovely Southerly aspect towards the countryside, a double built-in wardrobe and a door to a luxury en-suite shower room. There is a second double bedroom also with a built-in wardrobe and separate bathroom with a white suite and attractive ceramic floor and wall tiling.
Externally there is an allocated parking space and several additional visitors spaces.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented first floor apartment with rural views.
* Highly sought after location on the edge of the village adjoining countryside.
* Very easy walking distance and adjacent bus stop.
* Hall with built-in storage/cloaks cupboard and separate built-in airing cupboard.
* Open plan living accommodation.
* Sitting room with uPVC double glazed French windows opening to a balcony with space to sit out and enjoy the Southerly outlooks over the garden and fields beyond.
* Modern kitchen area with base and eye level units incorporating built-in stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob and extractor over, integrated washer/dryer, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* Master bedroom with window to rear over the garden and fields beyond, double built-in wardrobe and door to en-suite.
* Luxury en-suite shower room with fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* Second double bedroom with window to rear and views, door to built-in wardrobe.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, attractive ceramic wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Large communal grounds with well tended lawns, beds and borders, large ornamental pond and far reaching rural views to the South and West.
Tenure - The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in 2008. The service charge payable for the period 01/01/16 - 30/06/16 is £533.74. For further information contact the managing agents White Commercial 01295 271000 and ask for Andrew Fairbairn.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42540171.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26333741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.