2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Place, Swansea, SA2
Under Offer £148,000
- 2 Bed terrace only a 5 minute walk to the beach at Swansea bay and the beautiful Singleton Park.
- Great investment property .
- Close proximity to Singleton hospital and Swansea University.
- Huge reception room with solid oak floors throughout, period fireplaces, solid slate hearths.
- Contemporary feel to the house, with original floor boards throughout the upstairs rooms.
- Modern contemporary kitchen.
- Two good sized double bedrooms.
- Close proximity to Swansea city centre
- Enclosed garden and patio with rear access.
- Close to the vibrant uplands and its restaurants, coffee shops and farmers market.
***OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 7TH, SATURDAY 8TH & SUNDAY 9TH OCTOBER***
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, transport links, Singleton Park and the beach at Swanses bayand.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42543339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 588-byo6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.