3 bedroom terraced house for saleRomsey Grove, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Good Sized Living & Sleeping Accommodation
- Modern Shower Room
- Solar Power Electricity
- Tarmac Drive with Parking for Two/Three Vehicles
- Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Tastefully Decorated Through Out
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced house. The stand out features of this property include: good sized living & sleeping accommodation, modern shower room and is tastefully decorated through out.
The property is situated in Fordhouses, a suburb of Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge/diner and breakfast kitchen. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family shower room. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two/three vehicles and access to rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, solar power electricity and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42545304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6851651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.