4 bedroom detached house for saleMadeira Avenue, Bromley, Kent
- Beautifully Presented Detached House
- 3/4 Bedrooms, 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Spacious Re-Modelled Bathroom
- Cloakroom, Utility Area
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, Garage
- Fine Views, EPC Rating F
A beautifully presented detached house occupying an elevated position with fine first floor views towards Shortlands Valley. Much improved and modernised by the present owners in recent years, the bright and airy accommodation comprises, to the first floor, 3 bedrooms and a spacious re-modelled bathroom with separate walk-in shower. To the ground floor is a hallway with wood flooring, cloakroom, a through reception room, a family room / bedroom 4, a re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, and a utility area. The property features, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside, is a pleasant rear garden, a tiered front garden and a garage at street level.
Property ref: 121_404_4177955
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42547980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4177955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.