5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRolleston Drive, Wallasey, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £385,000
- Characterful Five Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Impressive Accommodation Retaining Original Features
- Spacious, Well Appointed and Versatile Accommodation
- Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen
- Five Double Bedrooms and Bathroom Set Over Two Floors
- Central Heating and Mix of Original Windows and Double Glazing
- Driveway and Good Sized Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended to Appreciate this Home
Substantial and characterful five bedroom semi detached home is presented for sale by Move Residential. With an abundance of character features this well appointed and versatile home offers exceptional family living space. In brief the accommodation comprises a vestibule, hallway, bay fronted lounge, sitting room, breakfast/dining room, well fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room and cloakroom. Arranged over two floors you have five double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating, mix of original windows and double glazing, driveway and a well maintained good sized lawned rear garden. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate the size and character of this stunning family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6824022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.