4 bedroom detached house for saleStaplers Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
Sold STC £339,950
- Large detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms & 2 receptions
- 2 garages and ample parking
- Located at the end of a country lane
- Stunning countryside views
- EPC energy rating F (37)
If you head out of Newport Town Centre and head East, you will find a small turning which takes you down a peaceful country lane where this substantial detached family home can be found.It is surrounded by fields and beautiful wildlife but still within a good distance of local schools for the children. The home has plenty of parking and two garages to store the cars. The accommodation is very spacious throughout and the upstairs bedrooms can all fit a double bed! The third bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom which will be great for the teenager in the household or visiting guests. All the rooms have been decorated tastefully and to a high standard throughout!The rear garden is beautiful with a relaxing patio area to drink a cup of coffee, read the newspaper or book and gaze out over the tranquil views.
What the Owner says:
When we first tried to find a house we struggled a little, but once we realised this house was down a lane we got very excited. When we approached this home the first thing that caught our eye was the views! We entered the home and were overwhelmed by the by the size and what the house had to offer. We have really enjoyed the peace and quiet and is such a safe place for the kids to play outside. having two garages is a fabulous bonus. Now the kids have left, it is just too big for us and want to downsize and let another family enjoy the lifestyle here.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 18'6 x 11'5 (5.64m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 11'5 (3.97m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 9'7 (2.92m x 2.92m)
- Utility: 12'1 x 6'0 (3.69m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'5 x 9'9 (5.62m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 11'5 (3.97m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 10'7 (3.53m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 9'7 (3.00m x 2.92m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
- 2 x Garages & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42548301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60320958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.