3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRagstone Road, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Large rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed conservatory
- Adjacent driveway and detached garage
- EPC energy rating D (63)
If you have been looking for a great size property for your growing family, then your search could well be over.A quick perusal of the floor plan will reveal great size rooms with extra accommodation provided by the conservatory.The downstairs cloakroom is a useful feature to have especially when you have young children as well as visitors. All the three upstairs bedrooms are a decent size and supported by an attractive shower room.For those of you that enjoy landscaping then the sunny aspect garden will keep you busy designing your own oasis. Unusually large for this area the rear part is 'L' shaped, where the children could have their own play area or even an allotment if you fancy a bit of the 'good life'!With loads of parking to the front , an adjacent driveway and detached garage there is plenty of room for all your visitors.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'1 (5.52m) x 14'11 (4.55m) narrowing to 11'9 (3.58m)
- Conservatory: 12'0 x 9'7 (3.66m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 14'9 x 8'3 (4.50m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 8'10 (4.14m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 8'11 (2.75m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'10 (3.02m x 2.69m)
- Shower Room: 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42548841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.