3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrudenell Close, Baston, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three/Four bedroom semi detached house
- 19ft Lounge/Diner
- 15ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 14ft Conservatory
- Rear garden backing onto open fields
- Extensive driveway to front
* 19ft Lounge/Diner
* 15ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* 14ft Conservatory
* Rear garden backing onto open fields
* Extensive driveway to front
Pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.41m x 2.26m (7'11" x 7'5"). (formerly garage) pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
6.05m x 3.76m (19'10" x 12'4" maximum including staircase alcove). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two radiators, wooden flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, stairs, door to:
L shaped room 4.85m x 3.48m (15'11" maximum x 11'5" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tumble drier, range cooker with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, hardwood half glazed door to:
4.29m x 3.99m (14'1" maximum x 13'1" maximum). Hardwood, brick and double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, hardwood double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, door to:
3.89m x 3.28m (12'9" maximum including recess x 10'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
3.89m x 3.10m (12'9" maximum including recess x 10'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
L shaped room 2.59m x 2.01m (8'6" maximum x 6'7" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe recess, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over with glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
To the front, gravel driveway to the front. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, backing onto open fields, mainly laid to gravel with raised flower and shrub borders and beds, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42548859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.