2 bedroom flat for saleCreek Road, Greenwich, SE10
Under Offer £410,000
- Beautifully refurbished two bedroom maisonette
- Naturally lit and neutral interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with access to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- A stylish family bathroom
- Good sized, south facing balcony
- Great central Greenwich location
Stylishly renovated to a high standard and boasting bright and spacious interiors with quality wood flooring, this beautiful two bedroom maisonette is situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block.
Located on Creek Road, Plume House is within a close proximity to the array of entertainment and amenities of the prestigious Greenwich Village. For easy transport links into London, Cutty Sark DLR and Greenwich National Rail Stations are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.