2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSomerville, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £136,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- End-Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal First Purchase
* End-Terrace Property
* Two Bedrooms
* No Upward Chain
* Cul-De-Sac Location
* Garage & Off-Road Parking
* Front & Rear Gardens
* Ideal First Purchase
* Viewing Advised
Glazed entrance door to:
Glazed door to:
4.24m x 3.58m (13'11" x 11'9"). Glazed bow window to front, electric storage heater, stairs, door to:
2.54m x 3.56m (8'4" x 11'8"). Re-Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric fan assisted double oven, built-in four ring halogen hob with pull out extractor hood over, glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, glazed door to garden.
Ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
2.57m x 3.56m (8'5" x 11'8" into fitted wardrobes). Glazed window to rear, fitted bedroom suite comprising two fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving, overhead storage, cupboards and drawers.
2.03m x 3.56m (6'8" x 11'8" maximum ). Glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite comprising fitted single wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, airing cupboard housing and hot water tank with linen shelving.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with independent shower over and folding glass screen pedestal wash hand basin close coupled WC, opaque glazed window to side.
Outside: Enclosed by timber panelled fence and mature hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio with seating area, timber garden shed.
5.92m x 2.77m (19'5" x 9'1"). Detached brick built garage, glazed door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42550836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.