2 bedroom terraced house for saleMarlborough Way, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £140,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Modern Mid Terrace. Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner. Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- REFITTED GUEST CLOAKS & BATHROOM
- Driveway. Gardens
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this WELL PRESENTED modern mid terrace which in brief comprises: lounge diner, fitted breakfast kitchen, REFITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM, two double bedrooms & REFITTED BATHROOM. The lock paved drive provides off road parking and easily maintained enclosed rear garden.
This WELL PRESENTED modern mid terrace property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief comprises: lounge diner, fitted breakfast kitchen, REFITTED GUEST CLOAKROOM, two double bedrooms & REFITTED BATHROOM. Outside there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and an enclosed easily maintained rear garden. The market town of Uttoxeter has good local facilities and schools together with excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a block paved driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and giving access to:
With central heating radiator; laminate flooring; double glazed window to the side elevation; door leading into:
With laminate flooring; central heating radiator; understairs store cupboard; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Refitted Guest Cloakroom:
With low level w.c.; wash hand basin; complementary tiling; heated towel rail.
Breakfast Kitchen: 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; further appliance space; electric oven & hob; cooker hood; double glazed window to the front elevation; complementary wall tiling; laminate flooring.
Lounge Diner: 21' 6" x 10' ( 6.55m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; two central heating radiators; wall mounted electric fire with surround.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; cupboard housing the combination central heating boiler; further storage cupboard; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 1" x 9' 5" min excluding wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.87m min excluding wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; six door built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; complementary wall tiling; laminate flooring; double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. The low maintenance rear garden has patio area and gravel area and enclosed with timber fenced boundaries and having rear gated access. Store shed.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road which in turn becomes Stone Road taking a right hand turn into Byrds Lane, first left into Lambert Road proceeding along Lambert Road taking a left hand turn into Marlborough Way where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42551697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.