Get brand editions for Iconic, Taverham

3 bedroom detached house for sale

Haverscroft Close, Thorpe Marriott, Norwich

Sold STC £52,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Detached House
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Lounge
  • Bathroom
  • Shared Ownership
  • Updating Required
  • Garage & Driveway
  • Sold With No Chain
  • Call Now To View / Please See Agents Notes

Full description

**RARE OPPORTUNITY** To purchase a minimum of 25% share in this shared ownership property in Thorpe Marriott. The property offers three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. Outside is an enclosed garden and garage with driveway. SOME UPDATING REQUIRED - CALL NOW FOR DETAILS.Agents Notes: Eligible buyers need to be registered with the help to buy scheme and to fill in application form found on the link below.https://www.helptobuyese.org.uk/apply-onlineCriteria required: household income to be less than £80,000 and you must have a connection with the Norwich area, you cannot own another property and you must be able to afford the mortgage of the purchase share and the rent. £52,500 will give you a share of 25% and you will have a payment of £312.01 rent for the remaining 75% share You can purchase the whole 100% for £210,000. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact ICONIC ESTATE AGENTS.

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
20 July 2016

Nearest station

  • Norwich (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Iconic, Taverham

297 Fakenham Road, Taverham, NR8 6LE

01603 950125 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Iconic, Taverham

297 Fakenham Road, Taverham, NR8 6LE

01603 950125 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Norwich (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Iconic, Taverham

297 Fakenham Road, Taverham, NR8 6LE

01603 950125 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 6873169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.