4 bedroom detached house for saleRedlake Drive, Stourbridge
Sold STC £475,000
- Detached Property
- Reception Hall, Cloakroom
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility
- Four Bedrooms, En Suite to Master and House Bathroom
- Double Garage
A well presented detached property in a prime location of Pedmore which offers, Reception Hall, Through Lounge/Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Double Garage, gardens to front and rear.
A well presented detached property in a prime location of Pedmore which offers, Reception Hall, Through Lounge/Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Double Garage and gardens to front and rear.
Having block paved driveway, low feature wall, outside lighting, side access gate, step up to front door with canopy over.
Having ceiling light connection, central heating radiator, cupboard with coat hooks and shelving, stairs to first floor and doors to :
Having side facing obscure double glazed window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator, low level W.C., vanity unit with ceramic basin with mixer tap over and laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Dining Room
Lounge Area 12' 3" x 14' plus bay ( 3.73m x 4.27m plus bay )
Having front facing double glazed bay window, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, central heating radiator, open to :
Dining Area 18' 5" x 14' 11" max ( 5.61m x 4.55m max )
Having rear facing patio doors with side windows to Conservatory, rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, two central heating radiators.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.28m )
Having rear and side facing double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof, patio doors to garden, central heating radiator, two wall light connections and tiled floor.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 12' 1" max ( 4.98m x 3.68m max )
Having rear facing double glazed windows, range of wall, base and drawer units with granite work top surfaces over with inset sink, ceiling spot lighting, integrated dishwasher, space for American style freezer, five ring gas hob with cooker hood over, tall housing incorporating double oven and microwave with cupboard above, floor blow heater, granite returns to splash prone areas, tiling to floor and door to :
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 1" ( 2.11m x 1.55m )
Having rear facing double glazed door to garden, rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator, base unit with granite work top surface over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further electrical appliance.
First Floor Landing
Having ceiling light connection, coved cornice, central heating radiator, loft access, Airing Cupboard with Shelving. Doors to :
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.89m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, laminate flooring and door to :
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, ceiling spot lighting, shower cubicle with full height tiling, heated towel rail, low level W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 8' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.51m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" min x 13' 11" into dormer ( 4.50m min x 4.24m into dormer )
(Sloping Ceiling) Having front facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator, under eaves storage and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.73m )
Having front facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, ceiling spot lighting, central heating radiator, shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level W.C.,
Double Garage 17' 8" x 11' min ( 5.38m x 3.35m min )
(Internal Measurement) Having electric powered up and over door, central heating boiler, wall mounted fitted cupboards, base and drawers units with work top surfaces, light and power.
Having paved patio area, feature wooden fencing and gate to lawned area, block paved further patio areas and fish pond, decked borders, garden shed and cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42553782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.