3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolsingham Drive, Stainsby Hill
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Very Tastefully Refurbished From Top to Bottom
- Lovely Open Rear Views across Open Farmland
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Style Units
- Detached Garage & Ample Parking on Driveway
- Cosy Lounge with Log Burning Stove
- Smart Modern Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing Central Heating with Combi Boiler
With three bedrooms and stunning rear views across open farmland, this superb semi-detached house has been refurbished, modernised and styled to create a wonderful home. Numerous attractions include a detached garage and ample car parking on the driveway, UPVC double glazing, central heating serving radiators and a private rear garden. Internally, the walls and ceilings have been skimmed and have a neutral emulsion finish. Comprising entrance hall, cosy lounge with a log burning stove and open plan kitchen/diner with a lovely range of modern Shaker design units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite. Stainsby Hill is proving to be very popular and this one is sure not to hang around for very long so a viewing well advised!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42553980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.