3 bedroom terraced house for sale2 Alderwood, Kendal, Cumbria
Sold STC £210,000
- A very stylish and much improved three storey town house.
- Excellent open plan living room/kitchen.
- Delightful lounge.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Contemporary style bathroom/w.c.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazed throughout.
- Attractively laid out garden.
- Off-road parking and integral store.
- Superb views across Kendal from the upper floors.
A superb modern three double bedroom town house situated in a cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of Kendal, enjoying excellent views. Spacious, well planned and versatile accommodation, considerably upgraded and improved to create a very stylish family home.
Attractive garden and off-road parking. Garden store.
From Kendal town centre follow Allhallows Lane [opposite the Town Hall] and continue up Beast Banks to Greenside. At the crossroads immediately past the green turn left and then turn right into Brigsteer Road. Follow the road up the slight hill then turn left into Underwood. Then take the third turning on the left into Hazelwood and then immediately right into Alderwood. The property will be found on the right-hand side.
The property is located in a cul-de-sac forming part of a popular modern residential development on the west side of Kendal, conveniently placed for access into Kendal town centre.
Kendal, renowned as being the gateway to the Lake District, provides an excellent range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. The town is well placed for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway and for Oxenholme Railway Station on the London to Glasgow West coast main line.
Driveway to front providing off-road car parking. Paved pathway and gravelled area to front. Attractively laid out garden to rear with a lawn, paved patio, rockery and herbaceous flowerbeds.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42554214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.