3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMartello Road, Eastbourne
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR EASTBOURNE LOCATION
- FULL SIZED GROUND FLOOR CELLAR
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE / FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in a POPULAR EASTBOURNE location. The property benefits from a FULL SIZED ground floor cellar, SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE / FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in a POPULAR EASTBOURNE location. The property benefits from a FULL SIZED ground floor cellar, three / four bedrooms, SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION and a GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the side aspect, window to the front aspect, leading into the entrance hall.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and openway leading into the cellar.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator and door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, breakfast bar area, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
A UPVC constructed conservatory with windows to the side aspect and double glazed double doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 7' 5" to the front of the wardrobes ( 3.45m x 2.26m to the front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, extra storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in over stairs storage cupboard / wardrobe, radiator and door through to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator. Please note this room is divided by a partition wall and could easily be removed.
Comprising bath with mixer taps, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area with a path leading to the gated side access, area mainly laid to lawn with various shrub borders and plants, two timber sheds.
The property benefits from a cellar with stairs leading down to the room which is the full length and width of the property, split into various different areas with the main area currently used as a child's playroom and a great addition to the house for extra storage or another reception room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42556395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.