3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKelmscott Lane, Leeds, LS15
Under Offer £174,995
- Large conservatory overlooking rear garden
- Worcester combi boiler installed January 2014
- Close to Manston Park and primary and secondary schools
- Driveway for two cars
- Ladder access to fully boarded and decorated loft room, used as occasional room and storage.
- Recently installed security alarm system
- Detached garage with electricity points and lighting
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Gas central heating throughout
- New internal doors on first floor.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42558075.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w22-v3yl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.