4 bedroom detached house for saleScarfield Lane, Elm, Wisbech
Sold STC £285,000
- Brand new and under construction
- Completion due late autumn 2016
- Detached 4 bedroom house and garage
- Open plan living space
- For more info register your details now!
Construction is under way of this superb new build detached 4 bedroom house and garage. Being built by a reputable and well known local builder this is one not to be missed out on! Register your details now for further construction updates!
Being built to a high standard by a well known and reputable local builder, construction has commenced on this superb detached house that is situated in the popular village of Emneth. Completion is expected to be late autumn of 2016. The accommodation is to include an open plan living area with kitchen, diner and garden room, a formal lounge, utility room, study, cloakroom, four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. There is a good sized plot, parking and a garage. Register your details for construction updates now!
Open Plan Living Kitchen 35' 5" x 12' 2" ( 10.80m x 3.71m )
Study 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Utility 7' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.08m )
Formal Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.99m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 4 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights, continue straight on and at the roundabout take the second exit. Pass the left hand turning for Emneth then take the next left into Scarfield Lane where the site will then be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.