3 bedroom detached house for saleLonydd Glas, Llanharan, PONTYCLUN
- MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- FULL-LENGTH LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- CORNER PLOT
- IMPROVED MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING
DETACHED MODERN HOME! Y PANT CATCHMENT! We are extremely delighted to market this fantastic three bedroom family home situated on the popular Lonydd Glas estate, Llanharan. Presented in modern condition, this property benefits from excellent transport links and schooling!
Living accommodation comprises:
Full Length Lounge
Modern Family Bathroom
Ensuite to Master Bedroom
Further benefits include, double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden, gated rear access to detached garage with multiple car parking.
Laid to stone chippings, paved pathway to front door, side garden laid to lawn, dropped kerb access to side leading to driveway and garage.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, power points. Under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Lounge 18' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.00m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, radiators, power points.
Two piece suite comprising; W/C and wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen-Diner 18' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.64m x 2.49m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and wall mounted cooker hood over. Stainless steel splashback, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing available for appliances. Radiator, power points, tiled flooring. Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu french doors to rear leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from first floor, access to loft, airing cupboard, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.02m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, fitted single walk-in shower with tiled splashbacks. Fitted spotlights, tiled flooring, radiator. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 2.57m Max x 2.57m Max )
L-shaped room, double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Modern three piece suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with rain effect shower over. Heated towel rail, fitted spotlights, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to front.
Laid to lawn, stone and slate chippings, patio paved pathway leading to raised decked area. Panelled decked fence surrounding, gated rear access leading to garage.
Up and over door, power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42558258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.