4 bedroom detached house for sale28 Grayingham Road, Kirton Lindsey
- Superb four bedroom detached home in premier residential location.
- Superb landscaped grounds.
- Lounge, dining room, triple glazed conservatory.
- Kitchen, large utility and study.
- En suite to bed room one and stylish family bathroom.
- Double garage and reception parking.
- EPC Rating : D
Occupying superbly landscaped gardens and situated in the town's premier residential address Brook House is a substantial four bedroom detached family home of style and discernment. A central hallway leads to a forward facing lounge with excellent fireplace and twin doors open through to the separate dining room with triple glazed conservatory beyond. In addition to the oak effect kitchen there is a substantial utility room with both cloakroom and access to the double garage. A useful study completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities together with a stylish family bathroom. The roof space has been panelled and lit to form a useful storage area. There is extensive reception parking for those inevitable guests and the superbly presented rear gardens are enclosed for a degree of privacy and security and feature broad lawns with mature shrub and herbaceous borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42558549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6812711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.