3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Mount Pleasant
Sold STC £270,000
- Popular Mount Pleasant area of Denton
- Spacious terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Feature fireplace
- Conservatory and secluded garden
- Integral garage and driveway
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this spacious and well presented three bedroom mid terraced house situated in the popular Mount Pleasant area of Denton close to local shops, bus services and Downland walks. The accommodation comprises lounge, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and WC.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this spacious and well presented three bedroom mid terraced house situated in the popular Mount Pleasant area of Denton close to local shops, bus services and Downland walks. The property benefits from views towards the Ouse Valley and a secluded rear garden. The accommodation comprises lounge, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Further benefits include an integral garage, double glazing throughout and a driveway.
With door through to:
Lounge 16' 10" x 14' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.37m )
Feature fireplace with brick surround, 2 x radiators and wall lights. Patio doors through to:
Conservatory 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, wall lights, sliding door to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising built in gas and electric oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, recess for fridge/freezer, amtico flooring-laminate flooring, radiator, serving hatch to lounge and recessed spotlights. Window to front with fantastic downland and countryside views.
WC, wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall. Radiator, airing cupboard, hatch offering access into insulated and part boarded loft space with light and fitted ladder.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.54m )
Window overlooking rear garden, fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Window overlooking rear garden, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Window to front with far reaching excellent countryside views, radiator.
Suite comprising corner bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, ladder style heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlights. Window to front.
Driveway and steps leading to integral garage, laid to lawn with patio area, outside water tap and light.
Patio with steps leading up to lawn area, garden shed, corner decked area with timber fence boundaries.
Up and over door with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.