3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaughton Road, Thurcroft, ROTHERHAM
Sold STC £110,000
- Spacious semi detached house with large garden
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom
- Detached garage
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000. LOOKING FOR A LARGE REAR GARDEN? Then this one is for you. Three bedroom semi detached family home situated on the fringe of Thurcroft village and well placed for schools and local amenities. The M18 and M1 motorways are within a short drive.
Exceptionally spacious three bedroom semi detached house standing within a generous plot with extensive lawned garden to the rear. The property offers ideal family accommodation throughout comprising, entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, rear porch and downstairs toilet. Three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. The property is located within an established area of Thurcroft conveniently placed for schools and a host of shops and other amenities within the village.
Double glazed front entrance door.
Lounge 18' 4" x 11' 6" to side of chimney breast ( 5.59m x 3.51m to side of chimney breast )
Having front and rear aspect double glazed windows, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, central heating radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.23m )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 10' 7" ( 2.34m x 3.23m )
Having a comprehensive range of antique pine base and wall units with glass displays set above and below worktops. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and inset sink and drainer. Built in storage cupboard, recessed lighting to the ceiling, central heating radiator and double glazed rear window. Door to the rear porch.
Single glazed windows and door giving access to the downstairs WC.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascending from the hallway to landing and first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 14' 10" into recess ( 4.06m x 4.52m into recess )
main bedroom having central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.23m )
Second double bedroom with central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" maximum x 14' ( 2.34m maximum x 4.27m )
Good sized third bedroom having double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Impressive bathroom featuring a Victorian style roll top bath, vanity hand wash basin inset to white gloss base units, low flush WC, central heating radiator and double glazed window. The bathroom is complimented with laminate panelling to walls and ceiling with recessed lighting.
Outside And Gardens
The front of the property has a driveway extending to a detached garage. The rear of the house has an extensive garden predominantly laid to lawn with fencing and hedging to the sides.
Having up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42559464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.