4 bedroom terraced house for saleWimbourne Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
Great first time buy or buy to let investment for this fantastically proportioned property for a very affordable price. This three bedroomed mid-terraced property has fantastic access to the city centre with near by tram and bus routes and great local Day Nursery. Viewing's highly advised.
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000. Calling all first time buyers and buy to let investors to this fantastically proportioned property for a very affordable price. This three bedroomed mid-terraced property has fantastic access to the city centre with near by tram and bus routes. Also the three bedrooms are generously sized with a lot of living space. Close to Paper Moon Day Nursery and local supermarkets. Viewing highly advised.
Lounge 10' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.43m )
Double glazed door to the side elevation. Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, new carpets with TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 13' 10" ( 3.48m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, vinyl flooring and door giving access to the cellar.
Kitchen 5' 6" x 11' 4" ( 1.68m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge, freezer and a cooker. Houses the gas central heating boiler, vinyl tiled effect flooring, double glazed window to the side with doors leading to the bathroom and rear yard.
Downstairs, double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with electric over head shower and part tiled.
Accessed via lounge, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floor.
Storage / Study Room 9' x 5' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.65m )
Gives access to the family bathroom. Wall mounted radiator and new carpet.
Brand New Bathroom. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with an over head shower, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan, wall mounted radiator and part tiled.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wash hand basin and new carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, access to the loft and new a carpet.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, small walk in wardrobe, wash hand basin and a new carpet.
Double glazed door leading out to a rear yard area which is low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42559983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.