3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackgates Court, Tingley, Wakefield
- An Ideal Detached Family Home
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Delightful Garden. Ample Parking
- Conservatory To The Side
- Lounge, Dining Area And Kitchen
- Convenient For M62 Motorway Access
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = G
An ideal family home this three bedroom detached property has double glazing and occupies an enviable cul de sac location within a popular and sought after location. The property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen and conservatory. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrub border. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking and access to a spacious detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden, paved and pebbled area. Viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42563445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.