2 bedroom bungalow for saleCroxton Close, Fairfield
Sold STC £109,995
- A Lovely Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Improved & Modernised with Easy Maintenance in Mind
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Attractive Easy to Look After Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Pleasant Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen Units
This is a lovely example of a modernised and nicely presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which would be ideal for a single person or elderly couple. Nicely positioned in pleasant cul-de-sac surroundings off Surbiton Road, it has the advantage of being available without the inconvenience of an onward chain. Improved and modernised with low maintenance and easy living in mind, it features UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, nicely kept low maintenance gardens, driveway, burglar alarm and UPVC soffits and dry verges. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with modern shaker style units and built in oven and hob, two bedrooms (bedroom one with fitted furniture) and shower room with a modern suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42563670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.