2 bedroom terraced house for saleBartlett Place, High Wycombe
Sold STC £290,000
- Well Presented Recently Constructed Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Gas Central Heating To Radiators
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Including Bosch Appliances
- Quiet Location Close To River Wye
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Driveway Parking
- No Upper Chain, We Hold keys For Viewings
A modern well presented two bedroom terraced house situated in a quiet West side location close to the River Wye. This recently constructed property is well presented throughout with gas central heating to radiators, sealed unit double glazed windows. The modern fitted kitchen includes all Bosch appliances, both the cloakroom and bathroom are fitted with the latest modern white suites. The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking to the front. To be sold with no upper chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6042441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.