4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaple Avenue, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £430,000
- Extended 4 bedroom Cox style semi-detached home
- Beautiful presentation
- Superb gardens
- Garage & driveway
- Idyllic quiet cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Only the very fortunate are lucky enough to call a Cox semi-detached home their own. This is for a number reasons, the main one however is the fact that they are very receptive to extensions and as you drive around Allington you will notice the majority have.This particular home is no exception and the current owners have cleverly crafted an extension that has added an additional bedroom to the first floor. However, for those who wish to show off their creative flare or require further space, there is planning permission granted for a double story extension above the modern fitted kitchen to create a fifth bedroom (Please refer to Maidstone Borough Council website)As you enter this stunning home you will see that the current owners have spent considerable amounts of time and money updating the property and the result is spectacular, smooth plastered walls, fresh double glazing and a neutral décor is present.For family living the benefit of having two bathrooms will certainly appeal as will taking a long soak in the roll top bath.In the warmer months the garden will certainly come into its own and due to the size we are sure you will not be short of ideas.Lastly, the location, and idyllic quiet cul-de-sac only a stone’s throw from the renowned local schools.What more could you want.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Side Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'1 x 11'7 (4.91m x 3.53m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 12'5 (4.04m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 9'5 (3.13m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4/Study: 12'6 x 7'7 (3.81m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 11'8 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 7'6 (3.28m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 7'4 (3.79m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 10'3 x 8'4 (3.13m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42565554.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13151978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.