3 bedroom detached house for saleLady Margarets Avenue, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- 14ft Lounge
- PVCu Conservatory
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Detached single garage
- Backing onto open fields
* Three bedroom detached house
* 14ft Lounge
* PVCu Conservatory
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Detached single garage
* Backing onto open fields
Pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, stairs with understairs storage alcove, opening to lounge.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.63m x 2.64m (11'11" x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble drier and space for cooker with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12'). Coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, opening to:
3.73m x 2.97m (12'3" x 9'9"). Brick and pvcu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof and ceiling fan, radiator, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
3.45m x 3.15m (11'4" x 10'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in over-stairs airing cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.57m x 2.13m (8'5" excluding door recess x 7'). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.82m x 1.83m (9'3" x 6'). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling with access to loft.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over and with glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Front laid to gravel with shrubs, driveway to the side leading to detached single garage. Rear garden, backing onto open fields, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to patio with gravelled flower and shrub borders, outside cold water tap, wooden side gated access, two timber wooden garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42566586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.