2 bedroom apartment for saleChesterfield Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Share of Freehold & Chain Free
- Allocated Parking
- Sought After Meads Location
- Original Features Retained Throughout
- Communal Garden & Storage Areas
Sitauedt in the sought after Meads area is this stunning and unique two bedroom apartment. Benefiting from period features throughout, two large reception rooms, en-suite to master, communal gardens, allocated parking and ample storage space. Being sold chain free and with share of freehold.
Meads. Stunning and unique two bedroom apartment located in the sought after Meads. Close to Eastbournes award winning seafront, main town centre, local shops and train station. On the ground floor with access out to the private patio garden which leads onto the large and well maintained communal lawns. The accommodation on offer comprises of two large reception rooms, the living room having original fireplace and feature ceiling with ornate plaster work, spacious inner hallway, modern and bright fitted kitchen, master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and family bathroom. There is ample storage space with two sheds, large basement offering communal storage and further shared storage room on the second floor. Being sold chain free and with share of freehold. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Front door into entrance hall and door leading into:
Private front door into entrance hall.
Living Room 15' 4" max x 16' 3" max ( 4.67m max x 4.95m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 18' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.73m )
Window to the side aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, radiator and window to the side aspect.
Inner hallway with door to the garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.78m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 6" plus wardrobe ( 3.07m x 2.59m plus wardrobe )
Window to the rear aspect.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and window to the rear aspect.
Well maintained attractive communal gardens.
Allocated parking space.
Two sheds and storage room to the side. Also benefiting from basement with communal storage area and further shared storage room on the first floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42567756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.