6 bedroom detached house for saleWilton Lane, Jordans, Buckinghamshire, HP9
Guide Price £2,250,000
- 6 bedrooms
- Open planned Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Double garage
- All set in about 0.49 acres
- EPC Rating = D
STUNNING CHARACTER 6 BED FAMILY HOUSE LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL SEMI RURAL SETTING OVERLOOKING THE COUNTRYSIDE
Seer Green Train Station 1.3 miles (from 30 minutes to London Marylebone), Beaconsfield 3.8 miles, Beaconsfield Railway Station (from 23 minutes to London Marylebone), M40 (J2) 3.4 miles, Heathrow 16.5 miles, London (Kings Cross) 26.4 miles (all distances are approximate).
Oakendell is situated close to the pretty village of Jordans in the Chiltern Hills surrounded by open countryside and woodland, yet just a few miles from the market town of Beaconsfield with its comprehensive shopping, recreational and leisure amenities.
Jordans village takes its name from Old Jordans, the farmstead where Quaker farmers lived in the 17th Century. When land became available around 1915 Quakers created the concept of the Jordans Village Estate. Today, the village is a thriving family community with it's own village shop and recreational green.
Oakendell is a beautifully presented family home, which has been completely modernised and improved by its current owners to offer flexible living accommodation over three floors with the benefit of character features, which have been combined with contemporary styling including high end materials and warm soft colours. The ground floor provides spacious and light rooms including a triple aspect sitting room benefiting from having a Chesney fireplace providing the main focal point in the room. Adjoining the dining area is the superb Smallbone for Fired Earth kitchen/breakfast room which provides an extensive range of units complemented with grey granite worktops, top of the range Neff and Miele appliances, larder and a wooden breakfast seating area. The kitchen also benefits from having a conservatory with French doors backing onto the rear garden and a Playroom/Snug area. Further accommodation is provided in the form of a study, utility, two cloakrooms and integral access into the garage. Note: There is underfloor heating to the tiled areas.
The first floor offers a spacious master bedroom suite which provides a wealth of charm and character including exposed beams and an elevated ceiling. The room also benefits from views over the garden, as well as having an en suite bathroom and a large dressing room, which could also be used as a nursery. There are 3 further spacious bedrooms on this floor all with en suite facilities.
The second floor provides two further bedrooms which could be used for multiple purposes and benefit from a family shower room.
Oakendell is approached via a long driveway, which provides ample parking for several vehicles with the benefit of a double garage. The beautiful landscaped garden to the rear provides lovely rural views over neighbouring fields and are mainly laid to lawn with established flower beds, shrubs and mature trees. There is a stone patio area at the rear of the property, perfect for entertaining and dining al fresco.
Photo's taken July 2014.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
HP9 2 RF
Chiltern District Council
Strictly by appointment with Savills
Fixture and fittings - All curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are expressly excluded from the sale, but may be available by separate negotiation.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are no t necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 4,894 sq ft
Acreage: 0.49 Acres
Leave the M40 at Junction 2, follow the A355 north signposted Beaconsfield. At the next roundabout turn right and head towards Gerrards Cross on the London Road. As you approach the speed camera take a left into Pot Kiln Lane and continue on this road for approximately 0.9 miles and then the road will lead onto Jordans Lane. Continue up the hill and take the 2nd left into Wilton Road. Oakendell can be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42568437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BCS140095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.