3 bedroom town house for saleTwingates Close, Shaw, Oldham, OL2
Sold STC £159,999
- Beautifully presented.
- Three storey modern home.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Spacious conservatory.
- Convenient cul-de-sac location.
*** Significantly REDUCED *** An immaculately presented 3 bedroom modern end-townhouse situated in a convenient residential cul-de-sac close to the wide range of amenities available in Shaw town centre. Having accommodation covering three floors the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, spacious conservatory, two first floor double bedrooms, house bathroom, large master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite. Externally there is a good sized enclosed rear garden and off-street parking for 2 vehicles at the front. EPC:C We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends - please phone or email us to arrange a viewing.
Situated along a popular residential cul-de-sac close to the heart of Shaw town centre - this 3 double bedroom modern townhouse is immaculately presented throughout.
Featuring UPVC double glazing throughout and a gas central heating system - the property has accommodation covering three floors comprising:
- To the ground floor: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, WC and a spacious conservatory with double doors opening out into the rear garden.
- To the first floor: Landing, two double bedrooms (one with integrated wardrobe) and the house bathroom.
- Second floor: A large master bedroom with access to a dressing room and an en-suite shower room.
Externally there is a fantastic enclosed rear garden with timber decking, artificial turf and a seating area to the rear. Planted borders give an added element of privacy. To the front there are 2 brick-paved parking spaces.
The house stands in a convenient location with easy access to a wide range of local shops and amenities including well-regarded schools and excellent transport links to Manchester, Oldham and the surrounding areas via the Metrolink and roads. The property would be ideal for a family or professional couple.
An early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.22m x 2.97m max (13'10" x 9'9" max) -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.00m x 3.47m (13'1" x 11'5") -
Conservatory - 4.65m Max x 3.48m Max (15'3" Max x 11'5" Max) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.13m (13'1" x 10'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 4.00m x 2.54m (13'1" x 8'4") -
Master Bedroom - 4.00m max x 3.49m (13'1" max x 11'5") -
Dressing Room - 2.85m x 1.97m max (9'4" x 6'6" max) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
All mains services are understood to be available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42569163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26341315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Shaw . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.