4 bedroom farm house for saleWalcot Green, Diss
Guide Price £700,000
- A charming Grade II listed farmhouse together with two barns with Planning Permission for conversion to residential
- Set in lovely gardens in the hamlet of Walcot Green on the outskirts of the market town of Diss
- Farmhouse with four reception rooms a study & four bedrooms
- Dairy Barn, Planning Permission for conversion into a detached three bedroom dwelling, Approx. 1,335 sq.ft.
- The Byre, Planning Permission for conversion into a three bedroom single storey dwelling, Approx. 2,214 sq.ft.
- Wonderful landscaped gardens of about an acre
- The accommodation in the farmhouse extends to approx. 1,934 sq ft
- No EPC required
- Floor plans of Dairy Barn & The Byre are for identification purposes only
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Full descriptionOpportunity Awaits . . .
This delightful period farmhouse sits in generous gardens in an enviable hamlet position just outside Diss. It comes with two large outbuildings with RESIDENTIAL PLANNING PERMISSION, so offers a rare opportunity for independent multi-generational living or to run a business or earn useful income alongside the family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6812188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.