1 bedroom apartment for saleGatehouse Court, Taunton
Sold STC £105,000
- Top floor apartment
- Modern purpose built development
- One double bedroom
- Open plan lounge/ diner/ kitchen
- Great central location
- Off road parking - rare for this location
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this second floor apartment.
SUPERB BUY TO LET or FIRST TIME BUY. This second floor apartment is situated in a modern purpose built development in a convenient central location and has the rare added benefit of an OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE. No onward chain, call Fox & Sons to arrange a viewing on 01823 286161
The property is located on the second floor. Access through the secure main entrance with telephone entry from the front elevation opens to the communal hallway and stairs. On the second floor a doorway opens in to;
Presented in neutral décor and features loft hatch, telephone entry handset, telephone point and doors opening in to;
Shower Room 6' 6" + cupboard x 5' 8" ( 1.98m + cupboard x 1.73m )
A well-proportioned shower room in neutral décor featuring rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, wood effect vinyl flooring, extractor fan, vanity mirror with light over and a large utility cupboard with fitted shelving and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Here there is also access to the hot water cylinder. The suite in white comprises of a flush WC, pedestal wash basin and double width fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over.
Living Area 21' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 6.55m max x 2.97m max )
An open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with a dual aspect including front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows. The living and dining area features coved cornicing, TV aerial and telephone points and space for a range of seating, display furniture and dining table and chairs.
The kitchen area features inset ceiling spotlights, wood effect vinyl flooring, breakfast bar and a range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap, two ring ceramic hob, integrated electric oven and half height fridge.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
A good sized double bedroom presented in neutral décor and featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, TV aerial point and space for a double bed with a range of accompanying furniture.
A rare benefit to this property is the off-road parking space to the rear of the building which only a handful of similar properties in the development have.
Our vendor advises us there are approximately 989 years of the 999 year lease remaining. An annual service charge, currently £696.00 including buildings insurance, is payable to the management company. There is also a £60 per annum fee for the maintenance of the allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42570117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.