2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Sold STC £62,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COTTAGE STYLE KITCHEN
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- REAR GARDEN
INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY OPPORTUNITY! We are delighted to market this excellent cottage style, mid-terraced property situated in the heart of Treorchy. With excellent local amenities, train station and schooling, this property is perfect for someone looking to get on the property ladder!
Living accommodation comprises:
Cottage Style Kitchen
Two Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include, double glazing, gas central heating, multi-fuel log burner and rear garden.
Entered through secure front door, door leading to:
Lounge-Diner 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, multi-fuel log burner. Door leading to:
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Modern cottage style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink and drainer, tiled slashbacks, plumbing available for appliances. Radiator, stairs rising to ground floor, double glazed PVCu window to rear, door leading to:
Double glazed PVCu window to side leading to rear garden, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.73m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Low-maintenance garden laid to patio, outside tap. Currently housing a summer house, mature shrub area, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42570129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.