2 bedroom apartment for saleAura House, Balham, London SW12
Sold STC £650,000
- Fourth floor apartment
- South facing balcony
- Designer kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ivory roller blinds to all windows
- High quality oak wood laminate flooring
- Grain coloured carpets to bedrooms
- USB phone charging ports
- Sky+ and Freeview ports to living and main bedroom
- Video-entry phone system
- Communal cycle storage
Samuel Estates is proud to present Aura House; a collection of 37 carefully-designed, stylish apartments in Balham.
Each apartment offers plenty of natural light, fully fitted designer stone grey kitchens and high-quality oak wood laminate flooring. The contemporary bathrooms are fitted with Italian ceramic tiling to the walls and floor, with chrome heated towel rails and thermostatically-controlled showers to the en-suites.
Additional features include; video-entry phone system, Sky+ and Freeview ports in the living room and bedrooms, USB phone charging points in the master bedroom and telephone points in living room and master bedroom.
Clapham South tube station (Northern Line Zone 2) and Balham Rail and tube stations (Zone 3) are all within walking distance of Aura House. From Clapham South on the Northern Line, the journey to Bank tube station takes approximately 16 minutes.*
With everything just a stones throw away, Aura House enjoys an ideal location. This sought after residential area is within easy reach of the green open spaces of both Clapham and Wandsworth Commons. Aura House offers easy access to the excellent amenities of Balham Town Centre, including a fabulous array of independent and boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
With only 37 apartments, these are sure to go quickly. Show flat viewings strictly by appointment. Call us on 020 8673 4666 to book your viewing now.
* Travel times supplied by TfL.
Images are indicative and are for illustration purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26336414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Estates, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.