3 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Street, Cromer
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- Beautifully Presented Apartment
- Set over Three Floors with Stunning Sea Views!
- Contemporary Kitchen & Three Bedrooms
- Spiral Staircase & Balcony
- Ideal Central Location!
A unique & beautifully presented apartment set over three storeys with a spiral staircase on entrance & stunning sea views! Set within the heart of Cromer, a short stroll from the beach & pier. Boasting a contemporary kitchen, good sized lounge, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms & balcony!
Set in an ideal location, within the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer. A short stroll from the beach, promenade and Pier. This unique and beautifully presented maisonette apartment is set over three floors with the ground floor consisting of the private entrance with a contemporary spiral staircase leading up to the accommodation. The first floor has underfloor heating and consists of a spacious modern kitchen/diner with a door opening to a balcony. There is a good sized lounge with stunning views of the sea and Cromer Pier. The second floor has underfloor heating and there are two double bedrooms, again one benefiting from stunning views, there is a family bathroom and a shower room as well. To the top floor there is the master bedroom.
Ground Floor Entrance
With a wooden entrance door to the front aspect with glass panel. Slate tiled flooring, radiator and wall lights. Contemporary spiral staircase leading to all floors.
First Floor Landing
Door into dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 9" x 15' 4" ( 6.63m x 4.67m )
With a range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Rangemaster style cooker with 8 ring gas hob and cooker hood above. Integral dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Spot lights and telephone point. Tiled flooring and underfloor heating. Single glazed wooden sash bay window to the side aspect. Archway through to dining area: with laminate wood flooring, underfloor heating and patio doors opening to the balcony. Cloaks cupboard and door into;
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.84m )
With two single glazed wooden sash bay windows to the front and side aspects - one with stunning views of the pier and sea, and single glazed window to the front aspect. Electric wall mounted fire. Spot lights and television point. Laminate wood flooring and underfloor heating. Door into;
Study 5' 11" x 5' 1" ( 1.80m x 1.55m )
With a single glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate wood flooring and underfloor heating. Gas central heating boiler.
Second Floor Landing
With door into;
With spot lights and laminate wood flooring. Two built in storage cupboards and further cupboard with radiator, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Doors off.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, spot lights and heated towel rail. Slate tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 8' 11" to wardrobe ( 4.14m x 2.72m to wardrobe )
With a single glazed wooden sash window to the side aspect. Fitted wardrobe and vanity area. Laminate wood flooring and underfloor heating.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with enclosed vanity unit, and sunken Jacuzzi bath with handheld shower. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail and spot lights. Single glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
L Shaped Room. Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a single glazed wooden sash bay window to the side aspect with stunning views of the pier and sea, with window seat. Single glazed wooden sash window to the side aspect. Laminate wood flooring and underfloor heating. Wall lights and spot lights with dimmer switch. Walk through wardrobe with window to the front aspect.
Third Floor Landing
With a window to the rear aspect. Eaves storage. Door into;
Master Bedroom 18' 8" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.69m max x 3.73m max )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a double glazed window and Velux window to the side aspects with views of the church. Wall lights and spot lights with dimmer switch. Laminate wood flooring. Eaves storage and built in wardrobe.
Please note there are approx 997 years remaining on the lease. The annual ground rent is approx £150 per annum, and the buildings insurance is £150 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42571380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.