3 bedroom terraced house for salePreston under Scar, Leyburn, DL8 4AJ
Offers in Region of £235,000
- * Entrance lobby
- * Lounge / dining room: a spacious room large enough for a dining table, it has a beamed ceiling and multi-fuel stove set in a large original inglenook.
- * Kitchen / breakfast room has a real country feel with beams, a ceramic sink and hardwood work surfaces.
- * The staircase leads to the bathroom situated on the half landing. Airing cupboard and stairs to first floor landing.
- * Bed 1 is a generous size with built in cupboards and clothes hanging space and has feature beams and fabulous southerly views across Wensleydale towards Penhill.
- * Bed 2, a twin room, with built in clothes hanging space and south facing views.
- * Bed 3, a twin room with double aspect windows.
- Outside: At the front is a pretty cottage rockery style garden with stone flagged path, paved seating area and a log store.
Bud’s Cottage is situated in the midst of the glorious Yorkshire Dales countryside in the desirable village of Preston under Scar only 3 miles from the thriving market town of Leyburn.
This charming, deceptively spacious, cottage is well maintained and has undergone major restoration by the present owners. It retains many original features including an abundance of beams, an inglenook fireplace, plank doors and Yorkshire sliding sash windows with window seats.
Bud’s Cottage would make an ideal occasional retreat or full time home.
Preston under Scar is situated on a quiet road, off the main road, only 3 miles from Leyburn and close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park boundary. There are regular village events and activities including a summer fayre and an annual village art exhibition. The village is served by a local bus service with connections in Leyburn to Richmond, Bedale, Northallerton, Ripon and beyond. Leyburn has excellent individual shops and an international status auction house.
• No onward chain. Freehold. Vacant possession on completion.
• Good walks from the door.
• Conservation village.
• Heating by Super tariff night storage heaters
• Mains electric, water and waste.
• Local Authority, Richmondshire District Council. Council Tax Band C (£1,479.42 payable in 2016/17)
• Approx. 25 minutes from A1 interchange
• Approx. 35 minutes from Northallerton Railway Station – East Coast main line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.