3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Grove, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £129,950
- Three bedroom end terrace accommodation
- Close to Morley town centre
- Gardens to three sides
- Good proportioned rooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating where specified
This beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced accommodation situated in close proximity of Morley town centre, comprising of three good sized bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, well designed fitted kitchen and tastily decorated lounge.
This beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced accommodation situated in close proximity of Morley town centre, comprising of three good sized bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, well designed fitted kitchen and tastily decorated lounge. This is an idea opportunity for first time buyer or young family alike with the property being situated close to fantastic schools. This is an opportunity not to be missed, hurry to book a viewing now.
Lounge 15' 4" x 15' 4" ( 4.67m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, useful TV point and fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.06m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, oven and hob with cooker hood over, gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and access to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' ( 3.71m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 4' x 7' 3" ( 1.22m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, bath with shower over, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and frosted glass double glazed window.
Offers laid to lawn garden to three sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42574437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.