2 bedroom bungalow for saleEast Preston, West Sussex
- Detached Bungalow in Village Location
- Large Entrance Hall
- Good Size Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Please note that these are initial draft details
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this two double bedroom, two bathroom DETACHED bungalow is situated in a small cul de sac within a few minutes walk of the local Village shops, library and tea rooms.
Having a large entrance hall this property is very deceiving from the front benefiting a large lounge/diner with doors opening into the conservatory overlooking the small secure rear garden with a feature flint wall.
There are two double bedrooms the master having an en suite shower room and a further family bathroom all in good order along with the fitted kitchen.
There is a PRIVATE driveway to the side offering off road parking for two/three vehicles leading to the GARAGE with a store behind.
The West facing rear garden although small is easy to maintain with a small lawn area, patio and vegetable garden featuring a flint wall.
Ideally situated in the heart of the Village please call today to make an appointment to view to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42574725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.