3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoorside Road, Werrington
A delightfully situated semi-detached dormer bungalow, located in what is a highly popular and well established residential area at Werrington.
The property is well placed with easy access to shops, schools, post office, doctors surgery and the local bus service, which brings the Potteries conurbation and the market towns of Leek and Cheadle within easy travelling distance.
The property enjoys the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing with low maintenance gardens to front and rear.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Coving.
Lounge - 15'11 x 11'11 (4.85m x 3.63m) - Radiator. Wall mounted gas fire with back boiler. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 9'8 x 8'5 (2.95m x 2.57m) - Range of base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer Electric cooker point. Plumbing point. Radiator. Tiled Floor, Storage cupboard. Extractor Fan, Entrance door to side.
Bedroom - 10' x 10'11 (3.05m x 3.33m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Loft access.
Bedroom / Dining Room - 14'1 x 9'3 (4.29m x 2.82m) - Radiator. Stairs off. Airing cupboard with storage shelves.
Bathroom - Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Radiator. Wall mounted storage units. Extractor Fan.
Stairs To:- -
Bedroom - 14'11 x 10'6 (4.55m x 3.20m) - Radiator. Excellent storage facility within the eaves with easy access, Fitted wardrobes x 2.
Outside - To the outside is a paved driveway providing off street parking leading to a single garage with power, lighting, shelving and a work bench. Low maintenance front and rear garden areas that are mainly paved.
Agents Notes - The vendor has advised us of the following:
* The back boiler is not the original one.
* The gas central heating system was fully serviced by British Gas on 7/6/16.
* The kitchen taps are less than two years old.
* The lounge carpet is Axminster and is less than six years old.
* The blinds are less than six years old.
* The garage door is less than two years old.
* The garage windows are less than three years old.
* The window units in the lounge, kitchen and dormer are replacement units.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42577236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26342423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.