3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAskern Road, Bentley, Doncaster
- Three bedroom end of terrace property.
- To be sold with sitting tenant.
- Good investment opportunity.
- Income producing £5300 per annum.
- Tenant has been in the property for 71 years.
- Close to Town Centre and A1 motorway.
- Askern Road, Bentley
Investment opportunity to be sold with sitting tenant! Income producing £5300 per anum. The tenant has been residing in this property for 71 years and is on a assured tenancy agreement.
The property is located in Bentley which provides easy access to the A1 motorway and into Doncaster Town Centre.
Property compromises of entrance hall, three reception rooms kitchen, and utility room to the first floor and to the second floor a hallway, three double bedroom, bathroom, WC and a storage supboard. The property also has an enclosed yard to the front and back with a seperate outbuilding which contains storage and a WC.
Bedroom 1- 11.04 x 12.09
Bedroom 2- 11.11 x 12.04
Bedroom 3- 11.09 x 10.05
Reception Room 1- 11.03 x 12.07
Reception Room 2- 16.03 x 12.03
Reception Room 3- 10.05 x 12.06
Kitchen- 11.11 x 9.61
Utility Room- 7.10 x 5.08
Book a viewing on 01302 308181
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.