Residential Development for saleCollege House, Plymouth, PL4
- 0.2 acres (0.08 hectares)
- Part Constructed Student Housing Development for 45 rooms
- May suit alternative residential development options (STPP)
- Site Area: 0.0795 Hectare (0.196 Acres)
- Offers around £250,000
The site comprises a part completed development, proposed to offer 45 rooms of accommodation in two 3- to 4- storey blocks with associated parking, cycle storage and amenity space (Planning Ref. 11/00577/FUL). Construction reached in parts to first floor level with basic block work and solid floors (see photo)
The site has been the subject of two previous applications, both withdrawn before decision - 06/01982FUL for 14 flats, and 07/01352/FUL for 7 x 2 - bedroom houses and 3 x 1 bedroom flats with parking amenity space.
Information on the planning history can be obtained from the Data Room, accessed by a unique login code via the Stratton Creber commercial website. Contact the agents for full login details.
For further information, interested applicants should contact the Planning Officer, Plymouth City Council - www.plymouth.gov.uk/planning , tel: 01752 668000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42582750.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.