4 bedroom house for saleDukes Avenue, Ham, TW10
- Spacious four bedroomed house
- Offers an abundance of open-plan accommodation
- Private garden
- Sizeable double reception room
- Conservatory dining room opening out to beautiful garden
- Transport links in and out of London close by
- Access to the local amenities are nearby also
A sizeable double reception room and conservatory dining room with patio doors opening onto the mature rear garden, this spacious four bedroomed house offers open-plan accommodation and off-street parking.
Well located for the extensive amenities in Kingston town centre, the many local shops and cafes in Ham Village and the bright open spaces of Ham Common and Richmond Park are also nearby. Kingston Station is nearby aswell as the A3 for the motorist.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 863777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.