4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Road, Maidstone, Kent
- Vastly extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Feature fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Garage & driveway
- Desirable Allington location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This wonderful home is tucked away in the corner of a very popular quiet residential cul-de-sac and it is evident that this will become a very happy family home.As you enter your first thought will be that this semi-detached house offers all the space required to make this a home that you will keep for many years to come. Due to clever use of the entire plot the extended accommodation is a joy to behold. The lounge and dining areas can be utilised for great family living and you will also benefit from a fantastic feature fitted kitchen/breakfast room and useful utility area. For those that require further space the family room which offers access to the garden is sure to fit the bill.For those with older children the benefit of the ground floor suite comprising bedroom and en-suite shower room will certainly become apparent as they can come and go as they see fit.All of the bedrooms offer excellent proportions with one even offering access to the Juliet balcony which in the warmer months will be fantastic.Allington is a highly desirable location due to its excellent schools, access to Maidstone and motorway links and for those daily essentials the Mid Kent shopping centre.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Lobby
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 18'0 x 10'8 (5.49m x 3.25m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 7'7 (3.20m x 2.31m)
- Family Room: 14'1 x 8'4 (4.30m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'9 x 8'2 (4.19m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'6 x 5'8 (5.03m x 1.73m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Separate Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 10'8 (3.43m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 8'3 (3.41m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'8 x 7'8 (3.86m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42586671.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13151865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.