2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Thomas Street, Wells, BA5
- 15th century cottage in historic street
- 5 mins walk to Market Place and cathedral
- Stunning and unique well stocked and mature South facing garden with view beyond of Tor Woods
- Jotul wood burning stove
- Modern kitchen with oak work surface and central island
- Central heating with new Vaillant combi boiler
- Access to garden via front hall
- Modern bathroom and separate toilet
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility room
- Unrestricted on street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this period terraced cottage situated in an historic street. Situated five minutes from Wells town and cathedral with a beautiful south facing garden and views to Tor Woods.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58r-lrra. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.