2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStanbury Road, HULL
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- Outside Parking
- Must be Viewed
Having side drive, front and rear gardens this two bedroom bungalow is realistically priced and will sell.
Located in this popular residential area this two bedroom semi detached bungalow is ideally situated and demands early inspection. Well maintained and presented throughout it benefits from a larger than average plot size and side driveway.
Ever popular location, this two bedroom bungalow will sell and must be viewed.
Double glazed entrance door and radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room/bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, wall mounted boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and side aspect and double glazed door to:-
With sliding doors to rear and side.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc and double glazed window to the side aspect.
The front of the property is gravelled with parking to the front and side and to the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with flowers to borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42588453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.