Land for saleLand in the Lyth Valley, Near Brigsteer, Kendal, Cumbria
- 2 acres (0.81 hectares)
- A level parcel of agricultural land of around 2 acres [0.81 hectares].
- Large hardstanding on one side of the site accessed via a gated and gravelled track.
- Potential for the construction of an agricultural building subject to requisite consents.
- Field with good access enclosed by stock proof fencing.
- Suitable for hobby farmers or those with equestrian interests.
- Picturesque location.
- Convenient access either from the A5074 Lyth Valley Road or from Brigsteer.
A parcel of agricultural land of around 2 acres [0.81 hectares] including a field, a gated and gravelled track and a large hardstanding. Picturesque location within the southern periphery of the Lake District close to Brigsteer and with good access.
From Kendal proceed to the village of Brigsteer. Pass The Wheatsheaf pub in Brigsteer on the left-hand side. Ignore the sharp left-hand turn but take the next left-hand turn signposted to Lyth. Follow the country lane for 0.8 miles to find the land immediately past a hump backed bridge on the right-hand side.
Alternatively from the A590 trunk road turn on to the A5074 Lyth Valley Road at Gilpin Bridge. Follow the road for about two miles and then take the first turning on the right onto a country lane. Follow the lane for about half a mile to find the land on the left-hand side, immediately past a parcel of woodland.
The land occupies an attractive, level location within the picturesque Lyth Valley, roughly halfway between the A5074 Lyth Valley road and the village of Brigsteer.
The land is within the southerly periphery of the Lake District National Park and is convenient for Kendal, Milnthorpe, Windermere and Grange-over-Sands.
There is no electricity on site however there is potential for solar panels to be incorporated onto the roof of any new building, and for rainwater harvesting, should planning permission be obtained for the construction of an agricultural building.
A ditch along the southern boundary provides water.
There are no agricultural environment schemes.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEMES
There are no Basic Payment Scheme entitlements attached to the land.
The land may be inspected at any reasonable time provided a copy of these particulars are in possession. Parties should register their interest with our Kendal Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42588702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.