5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKinloss Road, Greasby, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £274,950
- Immaculately Presented Extended Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Situated in the Highly Sought After Residential Area of Greasby
- Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain - Viewing Strongly Advised
- Three Reception Rooms, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Utility and WC
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two Further Bedrooms and Four Piece Bathroom
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Cars and Private Side and Rear Gardens
- Benefiting from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Falling within the Catchment of Highly Regarded Local Schools
Situated in the sought after area of Greasby, Move Residential are delighted to be the agent of choice to showcase this beautifully extended five bedroom semi detached house. Within easy reach of a variety of local amenities offering good transport links and falling within the catchment area of highly regarded local schools. This spacious family home comprises a hallway, vestibule, good sized lounge with oak wood flooring, underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to the rear garden, dining room/sitting room and playroom. Modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar, utility and downstairs W.C. To the first floor you have three double bedrooms, two further bedrooms and a well fitted four piece family bathroom. Also benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing throughout, off road parking for multiple vehicles and wrap around gardens mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and pond to rear, As appointed agents we would strongly recommend a closer inspection of this well planned family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6851164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.