3 bedroom town house for saleAshmead Road, Banbury
- Spacious modern three storey townhouse
- On the popular Hanwell Fields development
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THE POPULAR HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, kitchen/dining room, first floor sitting/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, enclosed rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£272,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre take the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel straight over the traffic lights at the A422 junction continuing towards Warwick. At the second roundabout turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive and then turn right at the first roundabout into Usher Drive. Ashmead Road will be found as the third turning on the right hand side. Follow the road as it bends around to the right and number 22 will be found after a short distance. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 22 ASHMEAD ROAD is a spacious modern three storey townhouse which is pleasantly located on this relatively quiet road on the popular Hanwell Fields development. The property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and has a pleasant garden to the rear.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* A spacious entrance hallway with wood effect flooring, stairs rising to first floor and a cloakroom/WC.
* To the rear of the property there is a spacious kitchen/dining room. It is fitted with a range of high quality wood fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board. There is a freestanding range cooker with three gas rings and two electric rings, two ovens and two grills with an extractor fan over. There is an integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. A door and a window open onto the beautifully landscaped rear garden.
* On the first floor there is a superb spacious sitting/dining room with a central fireplace and two windows to the front aspect.
* There are three double bedrooms, one of which is on the first floor and the other two are on the second floor. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room and bedroom two is also a good sized double.
* The family bathroom is located on the second floor and is fitted with a smart modern white suite.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42590280.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26341121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.