4 bedroom detached house for saleCamel Street, Yeovil
Sold STC £547,500
- Superb Detached House on a Large Plot
- Recently Renovated to a High Specification
- Village Location
- Double Garage with New Driveway
- Two New bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Gardens Surrounding Plot
"SUPERB 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE"
Chants Estate Agents are delighted to be chosen to market, as Sole Agents, this Superb Detached House which is situated in the village of Marston Magna. Set in the countryside and rural aspects this house really has it all, size, location and breath taking gardens. This property has recently been modernised to a high specification by the current owners in the past 18 months including: New Kitchen, New Bathroom, New En-Suite, New Cloakrooms, New Flooring, New Staircase, Complete New Driveway and redecorating the whole house! The accommodation comprises of an open porch, inner hallway, study, lounge, L-Shape kitchen, utility room, two cloakrooms, games room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. This property benefits from oil fired central heating system, double glazed windows, double garage with good size driveway, turning area and superb rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42590442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6881587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chants Estate Agents, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.